I always thought I had a terrible memory.
I would forget names, what people were speaking about, and reading felt like a chore as whatever I was reading, I had to go back and re-read.
Even then I would still forget!
My memory was terrible for studies too.
It took me three years longer to obtain my Information Systems degree because I kept failing one subject, over and over again (4th time lucky!)
Learning memory techniques changed my life.
I could even say, learning memory techniques saved my life.
The techniques I learned in a very short space of time allowed me to:
– Go back to uni and complete two Masters Degrees
– Manage stress and anxiety developed from my chronic illness
– Speak confidently in front of audiences without notes
– Greatly enhance my communication skills dealing with media and clients
– Build greater relationships due to understanding of how connection works
– Write two international bestselling books
– Win four Australian Memory Sports Championships
– Read multiple books a week with greater comprehension
– Develop an e-book app that was downloaded over 100,000 times worldwide
– Be a celebrity coach on TV, radio and newspapers around the country
– Even get married! (Long story, but true)
If I can do it, anyone can do it.
If you want to change your life now is the best time.
No matter what age, demographic, education level.